My Name is Yuri Chekov; I am here in the representation of a certain Mr. Nishka. It is of my understanding that you have, how you might say, items of undesirable nature? And that these certain items would be better put to use off of your world? I am of the belief that this can be a mutually profitable situation for all of us. These are terms that Mr. Nishka would like to put forward for your scrutiny, please let us know if you find them, how you say… appealing.
1) A warehouse with our chemists, and men will be arranged somewhere on your planet, this is place that undesirables will be stored. It is also place where our chemists will assure that undesirables are of pure nature, and set appropriate pricing. Warehouse is preferred to be away from major cities or populations, and have room to park small capital class ships nearby.
2) We will provide own power, security and chemists for warehouse; you may have a chemist work with ours to assure mutual results. You may also have up to five inspectors at any time to assure that you are not being cheated.
3) During our business arrangements, warehouse will be considered to have diplomatic immunity for any obscure laws that may be violated in the packaging, testing and loading of undesirables.
4) Once each month we will send ship to remove what undesirables have been rightfully purchased from you. This ship will come at different time each month and is not subject to planetary inspections or customs, but is welcome to be checked by five inspectors mentioned above for purposes of this deal.
5) We will purchase undesirables at 32% of market value, based on mutual chemist recommendations. For current batch, assuming all is of similar quality to what you have provided than we are willing to pay 1,784,326 ruples, if you are unaccepting of ruples then you will be charged fair exchange rate for transfer into whatever currency is desired. We currently do not operate with your local currency, for this you must forgive us. (out of game note 1 ruple = .97 Brown Coat Coins)
6) You will give us notice of at least one month, when situation is no longer desirable for you; this will allow us to remove our presence from world without violence or issue.
7) While working with us you will not sell undesirables to any other planet or organisation, if you wish to end deal simply give us our notice and we will not have problems.
8) At no time will Alliance or ISSA be made aware of our dealings or location of warehouse, if this were to happen and a certain planet were to be found at fault for it, our friendship could no longer continue.
9) Finally, five days grace will be given to current members of Nishka family who wish to leave this world and not be killed due to new management. After five days you may do what you please to these members.
I am of belief that these are fair conditions, if you are of similar belief, then I think business can be done. I will remain at warehouse once it is set as your, how you say, personal ambassador. This will assure that there is not miscommunication and that all proceeds in an appropriate manner.
Kindest regards, and thanking you for time given,
Yuri Chekov, of Nishka family